Arkordia was founded in 2006 as a cooperative of therapists and became a charity in 2008. We are all fully trained and qualified in our disciplines. These disciplines include Person Centred Counselling, Gestalt and Core Process Psychotherapy, Psychodynamic therapy and Art therapy.
Arkordia is an organisational member of COSCA (Confederation of Scottish Counselling Agencies) and abides by their code of ethics. Individual members also subscribe to their specialist training and accrediting bodies with additional codes of ethics. All Arkordia therapists abide by ethical practices that highlight the primacy of respect, understanding and attention to you.
Our current therapists are:
- Benet Haughton Gestalt Therapist. COSCA accredited
- Karen Chinnadorai MBACP, Transactional Analysys, Gestalt Psychotherapy
- Margaret Temple MSc Art Therapy, BAAT and HCPC registered
- Quintus Farrell MA Core Process Psychotherapy UKCP accredited
- Edgar Rodríguez-Dorans MA, PhD Counselling Studies
- Diego Zanelli MA